You'll be working in within the Edinburgh-based, award-winning media team, comprised of media planners, paid search and paid social specialists, as well as other multi-skilled, award-winning digital and advertising professionals, helping to plan and execute digital advertising campaigns and efficiently handle several diverse client projects at once, keeping in regular contact with clients to make sure our work is perfectly aligned with their business goals.
You will be passionate about performance media, with experience in both Google and Facebook Ads, have strong numerical and analytical skills and a proven track record in delivering results.
You will also be eager to learn about all other forms of paid media and in joining a contemporary multi-service agency, initially working remotely, but when restrictions allow, within an open plan working environment. Our somewhat unique position as a media team working alongside a creative, digital and design agency sees us regularly collaborating with experienced advertising creatives, web developers, designers and UX specialists. This brings a different dynamic to our daily working lives to many agency roles and means that the agency benefits from the latest digital thinking across multiple disciplines.
- A talented, tenacious team player, with enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
- An entrepreneurial spirit – we love self-starters at Lane Media who are keen to progress and perform at their best.
- 2+ years ‘hands on’ Paid Search experience.
- Google Ads and Analytics qualifications, plus experience in Bing Advertising.
- Meticulous attention to detail and advanced organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, comfortable with all core Microsoft Office products, Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- A confident speaker, able to present account results both internally within the agency and externally to clients.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- A positive attitude to your work and your colleagues.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED SKILLS
- Experience in data studio, digital analytics, display and remarketing strategies.
PAY AND BENEFITS
- Competitive starting salary – negotiable based on experience
- Company pension and bonus schemes
- Flexible working hours
- 30 Days Holiday with annual increases linked to loyalty
- Your birthday off in addition to your holiday
- Enhanced maternity leave
- Christmas closedown
- Regular social events
- Ongoing industry training. We encourage our team to attend leading digital conferences and events to sharpen their skills and network with other marketing professionals.
Send an e-mail to email@example.com with your CV and covering letter.
Your cover letter is as, or even more important than your CV.
Some things we’d like to know:
- Tell us why you are passionate about Performance media and tell us about projects you've been involved in where the results have exceeded expectations.
- Tell us what you think we mean by ‘entrepreneurial spirit’ and how you would interpret that in your day to-day approach to work.