With a minimum of 6 years experience in a web development role, you’ll work with our creative, technical and client teams to scope & produce websites, apps and enhancements that you can be proud of, we can be proud of and our clients can be proud of.
You’ll be comfortable working on projects with fast turnaround times because of your mixture of strong technical and communication skills, allied to your understanding of business needs. In short, you’re already a great dev but you’re also one who wants to keep getting better and better.
That’s why we provide a training budget to help you take the next steps in your career… and why we offer free fruit to help keep those neurons firing!
What do we need you to have?
- Previous digital agency or design studio experience
- A minimum of 6 years experience in a web dev role
- Fluency in MySQL / SQL relational database design
- Strong experience working with responsive and adaptive front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Strong experience with popular CMSs (Drupal, Wordpress)
- Overall software development experience with demonstrated, hands-on roles in developing client and server-side, web-based solutions
- Experience with working on the command line and an understanding of the technical intricacies of hosting a website
- Adobe Photoshop experience
- Time management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects
- The ability to communicate ideas to various levels of management
- The ability to resolve technical issues in production
What would it be pretty cool if you had?
- Experience with front-end technologies like SASS or LESS
- Experience with PHP frameworks such as Symphony and Laravel
What will we be giving you?
- 30 days annual leave + an extra day on (or around) your birthday
- Competitive pension
- Bi-annual performance reviews
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
- Fruit bowls (Well, the fruit in them. We’d like to use the bowls again.)
- Beers on a Friday (After 4pm; we’re not breakfast boozers)
- Training budget
- Engaged and open work environment with friendly work mate
How can you apply?
Please send your CV and a covering letter telling us a bit more about you to email@example.com
We're looking forward to hearing from you.